Register now for Doha, Qatar Drilling/Workover training course
Wild Well is offering an Advanced Well Control Drilling/Workover course in Doha, Qatar in June 2014. Participants will receive IADC supervisory certification for successfully completing this course.
Having taught more than 75,000 successful students, the Training Division of Wild Well offers expert instruction, real-world case scenarios and simulations to provide the most practical and hands-on well control school in the industry. Certified by IADC, this well control class offers a second-to-none training experience that will elevate your job performance.
Course Date: June 9-12, 2014
- Dr. Mahmood Amani, Associate Professor Petroleum Engineering Program, TAMUQ
- Steve Vorenkamp, Wild Well Control
- Texas A&M University at Qatar
- Petroleum Engineering Department
- Doha, Qatar
- Recommended Lodging - J.W. Marriott
Registration: Please email Rosie Conley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1.281.784.4700
Course Fee: US$2800